2022-2023 Academic Year
The following process is to be followed in the collection of tuition, in determining the appropriate amount of tuition due, and the consistent application of discounts, refunds, and the assessment of late fees. Regents Academy uses a third-party tuition management system called FACTS (https://factsmgt.com), which provides families flexibility in determining their tuition payment plan.
- Tuition Rates: Tuition rates are based on the payment plan selected by each family according to the FACTS Tuition Management System (12-month; 10-month; semi-annual; pay-in-full).
- KPrep-6th: $7,200/year.
- Grades 7-12th: $7,800/year.
- New Student Application/Testing Fee: A non-refundable “new student” application/testing fee of $75 is required when submitting new student applications. Families who are accepted and enrolled at Regents Academy are also required to pay a $100 enrollment fee/student. These fees are paid online when applying or enrolling at the school.
- Tuition Deposit and Fees Due at Registration/Re-enrollment: The tuition deposit constitutes the first month of tuition for academic year 2022-23. It is due in May (the specific date of which will depend on the FACTS payment plan of each family’s choice) and guarantees the student’s seat for 2022-23. The deposit becomes non-refundable after July 1st (i.e., at the start of Regents fiscal year).
- Tuition Due Dates: Families select from a list of tuition due dates when creating their FACTS account and selecting a tuition payment plan (see FACTS Tuition Management FAQ Sheet below).
- Late/NSF (Insufficient Funds) Fees: A $50 late fee will be assessed automatically by FACTS if a family has a 2nd payment attempt fail.
- Tuition Non-Payment Expulsion: In the case of re-occurring delinquent payments, students may not be allowed to return to class, unless prior arrangements have been made with the headmaster. In this case, Parent(s)/Guardian(s) shall meet with the headmaster to discuss their specific situation and develop a payment plan for resolving their non-payment issues. In these circumstances, any arrangements made with the headmaster are contingent upon board approval.
- Annual Tuition Commitment Policy: Regents Academy plans its expenditures annually based on the summation of annual, individual student tuition. The vast majority of Regents Academy expenditures are one-time or annual commitments (such as books or staff wages) and cannot be adjusted or reduced after the start of the school year. Therefore, by sending students to Regents Academy, Parent(s)/ Guardian(s) are committing to pay the full annual tuition, regardless of attendance. Parent(s)/Guardian(s) may petition the board for reimbursement due to unique and/or unforeseen circumstances.
- Special Payment Policy: Families with special financial circumstances may petition the headmaster, in writing, requesting relief from any section of this policy, as appropriate. If a solution cannot be found, the board will meet in executive session to discuss the situation confidentially and provide a written response, from the headmaster, as to the determination of the board. The decision of the board is final.
- Grant & Aid Process: Families who find themselves philosophically aligned with the school yet lack the financial resources to pay tuition are encouraged to submit an application through the school’s grant and aid portal on FACTS. Applications are then reviewed by the board in executive session, and award decisions are communicated by the headmaster. The application window for the 2022-23 academic year opens on February 1.
Regents Academy, a Christian and Classical School, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to other students at the school. Regents Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.