Please follow these steps to apply for admission to Regents Academy. It is important that you complete them in order to ensure timely completion of your application.
- Read the Regents Academy admissions packet and Parent-Student Handbook in their entirety. We highly recommend that this information be reviewed and discussed as a family.
- Complete a family application.
- Complete a new student application (one per student). With the application include the following:
- Parent and/or guardian signatures in all designated areas
- A non-refundable new student application fee of $75 ($150 max/family)
- Copies of most recent report card and achievement test results
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of current immunization record
- Submit Teacher Recommendation forms to your child’s current teacher. Forms should be mailed or faxed directly to the Regents Academy office.
- Schedule a date and time for your child’s testing.
- Schedule an interview with the administration. The student(s) should also be present at the interview. Prior to the interview, both parents should read Discover Classical Christian Education: The Essential Guide for Parents, which is included in the admissions packet. We also encourage parents to read Classical Education: A Guide for Parents by Christopher A. Perrin, which can be read online (see the Parent Resources tab). Parents may also want to schedule a half day classroom visit for students in grades 4 and up.
- Following the testing and interview process, the headmaster will notify the parents with the decision regarding acceptance. If accepted, the parents will receive an acceptance letter. All financial arrangements between the family and the school must be understood before an admission is considered final.
- If accepted, parents should pay the registration fee, sign the necessary forms, gather supplies, and purchase uniforms.
Regents Academy, a Christian and Classical School, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to other students at the school. Regents Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.