Please follow these steps to apply for admission to Regents Academy. It is important that you complete them in order to ensure timely completion of your application.
- Schedule a school tour here or by calling the office (936-559-7343).
- Complete a new family/student application here.
- Parent/guardian and student signatures in all designated areas
- A non-refundable new student application fee of $75/student
- Schedule a date and time for your child’s testing and shadow day.
- Schedule an interview with the administration. The student(s) should also be present at the interview. Prior to the interview, both parents should read Classical Education: A Guide for Parents by Christopher A. Perrin, which can be read online (here). Parents may also want to schedule a half-day classroom visit for students in grades 4 and up.
- Following the testing and interview process, a school administrator will notify the parents with the decision regarding acceptance. If accepted, the parents will receive an acceptance letter (via FACTS). All financial arrangements between the family and the school must be understood before an admission is considered final.
- If accepted, parents must complete an enrollment package, pay the enrollment fee of $100/student, gather supplies, and purchase uniforms.
Regents Academy, a Christian and Classical School, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to other students at the school. Regents Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.